Service & Facilities
If you’re working hard or hardly working, the ibis Hotel Brisbane Airport is the perfect spot to take on the city or relax and unwind. As the name suggests, we are walking distance to the domestic airport terminal and a short drive to the international airport.
For those who aren’t keen to venture far, you can always ‘hang ten’ at the Cribb Island Beach Club. Located on the ground floor, it’s a modern bistro with a funky beach club twist.
Click here for our fact sheet
If you are keen for a bit more of an adventure, all of the below hotspots are just a short drive from the hotel:
- Skygate & DFO shopping centre
- Westfield Chermside (the largest shopping centre in Australia)
- James Street Precinct
- Racecourse Road
- Portside Wharf & Cruise Terminal
- The Eat Street Markets
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses